Truck Driving Jobs in Nashville, TN
Intermodal Cartage Company, Inc. (IMCG) opened its Nashville operation in 1985. Today, we are one of the largest intermodal trucking operations in the area but still remain locally owned and operated. That privilege allows us us to make decisions that have our driver’s best interests at heart. Our Nashville, TN container depot is open 24/7 for our drivers, so you can work when it’s convenient to you and get home to your family every day.
At our Nashville, TN location, our drivers have consistent freight. Company drivers make up to $62,000 a year and owner operators make up to $168,000 a year. If you’re ready to take the next step in your driving career in Nashville, TN with a company that wants to see you achieve your maximum earning potential, pre-qualify today with IMCG!
More Reasons Nashville Drivers Choose IMCG
- Competitive Pay – Owner operators can make up to $168,000 a year, and company drivers can make $62,000 a year!
- Safety Bonuses
- Home Daily – Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.
- Consistent freight to ensure your career is always in motion
- Long-term Employment – Many of our drivers have been with us for years!
- International trucks all less than three years old
- 24/7 access to our depot for IMCG drivers
- Our “MYTRUCK” program allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck
- Truck parking with access to an on-site shop for maintenance and repairs
- State-of-the-art technology