Truck Driving Jobs in Memphis, TN
Intermodal Cartage Company, Inc. (IMCG) began in Memphis, TN over 32 years ago, with only one truck and one driver. Today, we are the largest intermodal carrier in the southeast. We know we couldn’t have become what we are today without the support of our drivers. IMCG is proud to be privately owned and operated, a privilege that allows us to make decisions that have our driver’s best interests at heart.
At our Memphis, TN location, our drivers have access to our depot 24/7 so they can outgate equipment any time. We also have secured truck parking and discounted fuel. We have a truck shop on site and can provide quality maintenance. If you’re looking for a company that wants you to succeed, then look no further than IMCG in Memphis, TN.
More Reasons Memphis Drivers Choose IMCG
We know you have choices when selecting a company to join, and that’s why we, at IMCG, have worked hard to set ourselves apart from the competition with the following offerings:
- Competitive Pay – Owner operators can make up to $168,000 a year, and company drivers can make $62,000 a year!
- Safety Bonuses
- Home Daily – Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.
- Consistent freight to ensure your career is always in motion
- Long-term Employment – Many of our drivers have been with us for years!
- International trucks all less than three years old
- 24/7 access to our depot for IMCG drivers
- Our “MYTRUCK” program allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck
- Truck parking with access to an on-site shop for maintenance and repairs
- State-of-the-art technology