Truck Driving Jobs in Dallas, TX
Intermodal Cartage Company, Inc. (IMCG) has been a major intermodal carrier in the Dallas, TX area for more than twenty years. We know our drivers have been a major reason for our success so we make sure our Dallas, TX drivers receive competitive pay, safety bonuses and are home daily to spend time with their families. IMCG is proud to be privately owned and operated, a privilege that allows us to make decisions that have our driver’s best interests at heart.
Our 100 acre depot in Dallas, is open to our drivers 24/7 so you have access to equipment when it’s most convenient. We also have secure truck parking on site.
If you’re ready to become a part of our team in Dallas, TX driver, apply with IMCG today!
More Reasons Dallas Drivers Choose IMCG
We know you have choices when selecting a company to join, and that’s why we, at IMCG, have worked hard to set ourselves apart from the competition with the following offerings:
- Competitive Pay – Owner operators can make up to $168,000 a year, and company drivers can make $62,000 a year!
- Safety Bonuses
- Home Daily – Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.
- Consistent freight to ensure your career is always in motion
- Long-term Employment – Many of our drivers have been with us for years!
- International trucks all less than three years old
- 24/7 access to our depot for IMCG drivers
- Our “MYTRUCK” program allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck
- Truck parking with access to an on-site shop for maintenance and repairs
- State-of-the-art technology