Truck Driving Jobs in Birmingham, AL
Finding a truck driving position in Alabama with competitive benefits, safety bonuses, and enough free time to spend at home with your family can be a difficult task. At Intermodal Cartage Company, Inc. (IMCG) we feel our drivers are able to achieve all of these things. Our operation in Birmingham, AL is made up of about twenty drivers and led by industry veteran Richard Strum. We are proud to be privately owned and operated, a privilege that allows us to make decisions that have our driver’s best interests at heart.
In Birmingham, AL our office feels like a family. Take look at the benefits below, and if you are interested in learning more, prequalify by filling out the form on this page.
More Reasons Alabama Drivers Choose IMCG
We know you have choices when selecting a company to join, and that’s why we, at IMCG, have worked hard to set ourselves apart from the competition with the following offerings:
- Competitive Pay – Owner operators can make up to $168,000 a year, and company drivers can make $62,000 a year!
- Safety Bonuses
- Home Daily – Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.
- Consistent freight to ensure your career is always in motion
- Long-term Employment – Many of our drivers have been with us for years!
- International trucks all less than three years old
- 24/7 access to our depot for IMCG drivers
- Our “MYTRUCK” program allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck
- Truck parking with access to an on-site shop for maintenance and repairs
- State-of-the-art technology