Truck Driving Jobs in Alliance, TX
Intermodal Cartage Company, Inc. (IMCG) is proud to be privately owned and operated, a privilege that allows us to make decisions that have our driver’s best interests at heart. Our 30-acre container depot is open to our Alliance, TX truck drivers 24/7, so you can work when it’s convenient for you. With competitive pay, safety bonuses and long-term employment, IMCG provides the best benefits and services to its truck drivers in Alliance, TX.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Alliance, TX driver with a leading North American trucking company, prequalify with IMCG today!
More Reasons Texas Drivers Choose IMCG
We know you have choices when selecting a company to join, and that’s why we, at IMCG, have worked hard to set ourselves apart from the competition with the following offerings:
- Competitive Pay – Owner operators can make up to $168,000 a year, and company drivers can make $62,000 a year!
- Safety Bonuses
- Home Daily – Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.
- Consistent freight to ensure your career is always in motion
- Long-term Employment – Many of our drivers have been with us for years!
- International trucks all less than three years old
- 24/7 access to our depot for IMCG drivers
- Our “MYTRUCK” program allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck
- Truck parking with access to an on-site shop for maintenance and repairs
- State-of-the-art technology